In Anow’s Analytics section, you can generate reports on anything – by appraiser, by Property Type, Location, and more!
We’ll show you how to generate these reports.
1. In your analytics section, choose what information you’d like to generate a report for. We’ve chosen by Appraiser.
2. Next, choose which Client you want the report generated for. Expand that Client by clicking the green plus sign – all this clients’ information will then expand in the table below.
3. Now, click the Green “Generate Report” Button and select which format you’d like – you can copy the rows (to paste in Excel or even Quickbooks), print to PDF (and a version without turnaround time) or export to a .CSV/Excel file.
4. If you chose Printable PDF, the file will be saved in your downloads folder or wherever you have your downloads set to go to in your browser settings. Same goes if you chose to Export to Excel. And that’s all there is to generating reports in Anow!
5. You can also mark each appraisal as Paid/Unpaid in this section, and easily sort by Unpaid/Paid to see where money is owed.