What is Nexus?
Form filling software hasn’t changed much since the iPod was launched.
Your clients might still need similar reports, but you need faster ways for your appraisers to build them – so they can reduce their turn time and make more money.
Nexus is a form filler designed for property appraisers to complete appraisal orders faster and more efficiently.
Anow Nexus frees your appraisers to complete more orders
- Get a form filler that matches your workflow
- Collaborate with colleagues in the Cloud
- Build forms in real team from multiple devices
- Sketch floorplans and automatically calculate the square footage
- Update and add files to reports from your smartphone
- Stop sending files back-and-forth
- Pull orders straight from emails and sync them with your calendar
- Get a compensation credit towards Nexus for your existing form filler contract
Introduction to Nexus
Draw building sketches with ease on any device.
Could a faster way to calculate property square footage help you save time?
Just draw a property floorplan with the handy Sketch feature in Nexus and your property square footage is calculated automatically.
Easily add labels to your sketch in Nexus
There are over 25 labels available for you to choose from, or you can add your own custom label if you don’t see what you’re looking for.
Any custom labels you add will be saved to this list for future use on other report sketches. Your custom label will also appear at the top of the list for easy access.
Sketch for Mobile
Mobile Sketch is available on the Anow Mobile app. There are two ways to use the sketch feature:
- Use your finger on the touch screen to draw freehand as you wish.
- Use the numbers and arrows to draw the area for you.
Exclusive to Nexus: The CompVault
Used a sale before? CompVault saves you time by pre-filling the data.
CompVault also allows you to share comp details with colleagues. And don’t worry, it’s safe and securely stored.
How to Save comparables to the compvault
- Enter a comparable and simply click the Save to Vault button.
- Your saved comparable will show there is a match in the vault if you or your team enters this address in the future.
Nexus gives you all the essentials, and much more!
Build your report from anywhere
Just log into Nexus from any internet browser and you can start to build a new report, add photos, and upload any relevant files.
All the Forms you've come to expect
International & custom forms along with everything you need and more. Change the form type for an existing report and any information will be mapped to the new form type.
Automated Maps & Unlimited Flood Maps
Generate Aerial, Location & Flood maps for each Nexus report and see where comps are located in relation to the subject property. Download to your PC and Mac (coming soon).
Update reports from your smartphone
Reports built with Nexus appear in the Anow mobile app – where any team members can check in, add notes, and upload files.
Automated backups of all your data
CREATE CUSTOM REPORT TEMPLATES
Instead of spending valuable time manually filling out every field on every form, create and save custom templates in Nexus to simplify the process and reduce data entry.
We will offer you the ability to import your existing reports into Anow from any platform. Will be right there to help you out.
Use Custom Monitor Settings
Nexus works across multiple monitors and custom view settings, including portrait mode – so you can build your perfect setup.
Data Protection Guarantee.
You own your data.
Unlike others, Anow will never take or sell your order details, because the End User License Agreement clearly defines that you own your data.
Frequently Asked Questions
How MUCH DOES NEXUS COST?
Our current customers get 3 free months. After that, it is $30/month (per user). Learn more about pricing here.
How does it compare to other form-fillers?
Being multi-user collaborative and cloud-based allows you seamless transition within an appraisal. With the Mobile Inspection App, you’ll experience simply mind-blowing ease of use and speed. You can finish the report anywhere.
Who is Nexus For?
Nexus was developed for all commercial and residential appraisers and valuers who are doing form-filling or narrative long-form reports. Nexus comes with all the form types you have come to expect and as well as custom form types. We have designed it as an all-in-one solution to other software, ultimately requiring less work
What types of reports can Nexus do?
Nexus offers dozens of form like 1004, 1004 UAD and a lot more. Upon request, we will make additional forms available on request.
What sketching software does it use?
We use patented technology that is very familiar and easy-to-use, with a plethora of training videos available if you need them!
What’s different about Nexus?
- Anow Mobile & Anow Inspect – simply mind-blowing ease of use and speed. Finish the report anywhere.
- Multi-User – No more “single log-in-send-files” run-around.
- Task Management – Task management is a core part of Anow.
- Comparables management – Share comparables across your company.
- Our end user license agreement – YOU own your data (says so in the EULA).
Who are you integrated with?
SPARK and Public records