December 2020 Anow Release Notes
Always Improving For Our Customers
You’ll never be left in the dark wondering what’s been updated or released with Anow. We are constantly deploying new code to fix bugs and deliver new features to our users. That means we are continuously improving Anow Office and our Mobile App to better meet your needs.
January 4, 2021
Here is what we’ve released over the last month:
Features & Enhancements:
- Customize your Order Details List and hide empty fields — Click here to see all the details.
- Custom dropdown lists for Value Approach and Inspection Type — Learn more here!
- New columns available on your Appraisal Dashboard including Borrower, Property Owner, Fees, Inspection Type and Value Approach.
- Anow Connect Fee Schedule and Guest Ordering settings.
- Fee Schedule: Calculate Anow Connect fees more accurately by setting Fee Adjustments as needed.
- Guest Ordering: Decide if you want to allow guest orders, and if guest orders will require payments.
- Client Hub Settings — Fine tune the information we send to your clients so it suits the way you run your business.
- Appointment Window Duration — Instead of having one set time for your appointments to begin, set a window or duration of time for each order’s inspection.
- Various Email Updates
- The Anow Daily Email notification now has a separate section for tentatively scheduled appointments.
- Fixed the link in all notifications (emails) to redirect to the correct Notification Preferences page.
- Added the ability to unsubscribe from a specific email type directly from the email itself.
- More reliable email system.
- Updated My Preferences > Settings page to hide the old “Show Tour” toggle.
- Updated the Anow Rewards page and navigation dropdown wording.
- Minor fixes to Anow Connect, VA Case Number, and Pending Orders > Detailed Review.
- Significant Assignment Roles updates for Anow Grow and Accelerate users.
- Auto-Assign Workflow tasks to Roles.
- Show “Only My Tasks” for Workflows.
- Updates to the order Assignment views & ability to add multiple appraisers.