Do you struggle to stay on top of your appraisal business?
Every appraisal business owner wants to streamline their processes and scale.
But it’s difficult to remain focused on high-level goals when you’re overwhelmed with daily tasks and unable to get a bird’s eye view of your business.
Anow puts you in control of your appraisal business:
- Track every order with a CRM designed for appraisal business owners
- Watch your business grow with financial reports and analytics
- Send smart digital invoices and accpet online card payments
- Plan your month with a calendar designed for appraisal companies
- Pin every appraisal to a map with filters and order details
- Send messages straight from an order to anyone in your business
- Give clients a personalized order portal with automatic updates
- Create a custom workflow for every business process
- Work anywhere with the Anow Mobile smartphone app
- Enjoy personalised product training and support
Anow Accelerate gives you tools to scale:
- Get advanced financial insights reports
- Schedule customized reports to be sent to your inbox
- Control your order lifecycle with custom rules
- Simplify review management with a QC Dashboard
- Track performance with Appraiser Scorecards
- Identify star clients with Client Scorecards
- Track revenue and order goals
- Manage multiple offices
- Match your best appraisers to each order
Watch your business grow with beautiful analytics
Do you need an easier way to understand your appraisal business?
Anow transforms your appraisal data into powerful financial reports that offer a clear overview of a company’s revenue, reports, and payroll for any business owner.
Get the financial reports you need:
- Volume and revenue (with reports and graphs)
- Categories by client, appraiser, and location
- Custom tracking categories (eg. AMC, Broker, etc.)
Anow can also store commissions, run payroll, generate and send business health report emails each week or month, and export data in both .CSV and PDF format.
Achieve more with a calendar that’s designed for appraisers
Could you do more with better time management?
Anow’s calendar gives you a clear overview of your schedule in a simple, drag-and-drop interface that synchronizes with your existing calendar.
It’s never been easier to get a handle on your schedule, or to check your itinerary to see if you or your team are available for an appraisal.
Take control of your calendar:
- Synchronize with Google calendar and your phone
- Send customizable mobile notifications
- Add appointments, due dates, and events with a simple drag-and-drop interface
- Block off availabilities and vacation time
- Apply filters and overlays to track your entire team
- Display in a grid view that suits larger teams
Send and track messages for every order
Does your appraisal business need an intuitive messaging system to discuss orders and track conversations?
Anow’s Message Center is integrated throughout the platform. It’s easy to use, and each conversation can be linked to an order and recalled later.
Now your appraisal team can keep in touch and help anyone in the office – from appraiser to business owner – to keep on top of each order as it evolves.
Define each business process as a custom workflow
Are you looking for a tool to streamline your business processes?
Use Anow’s Custom Workflow tool to define the steps for each activity in your appraisal business and ensure that nothing important gets overlooked.
Create workflows to streamline your processes:
- Create and name new workflow
- Add each task with a color code and description
- Save time by setting tasks to be checked-off when an action’s completed
- Set each workflow as the default template for any action
Now if your team creates a new appraisal, they’ll automatically load the ‘New Appraisal’ workflow – with each step laid-out, color-coded, and described by the business owner.
Get a personal product training and support experience
Do you feel worried that it might be difficult to setup and use a new system?
We offer free one-on-one product training and support to get your team up to speed.
You can book a session that fits your needs:
2. Finance & Analytics