February 2021 Anow Release Notes
Always Improving For Our Customers
You’ll never be left in the dark wondering what’s been updated or released with Anow. We are constantly deploying new code to fix bugs and deliver new features to our users. That means we are continuously improving Anow Office and our Mobile App to better meet your needs.
March 1, 2021
Here is what we’ve released over the last month:
Features & Enhancements:
- Added advanced notification settings for Offices you are watching.
- Filters on the main Order Dashboard now support multiple assignees — You can filter for orders where “User 1” is the Appraiser, and “User 2” is the Review Lead, for example.
- Due Today filter on the Order Dashboard now includes midnight for the day of — For example, if I have a Due Date set for March 1st 2021 at 12:00 AM, it will appear under my Due Today filter.
- Removing the Order Source from an appraisal no longer makes the order inaccessible.
- Fix for sending emails to the wrong place when attaching files to an imported order — This is now behaving as expected.
- Restored functionality of daily “What’s Happening?” email after server replacement — Users should notice this email being delivered to their inbox as expected.