January 2021 Anow Release Notes
Always Improving For Our Customers
You’ll never be left in the dark wondering what’s been updated or released with Anow. We are constantly deploying new code to fix bugs and deliver new features to our users. That means we are continuously improving Anow Office and our Mobile App to better meet your needs.
February 1, 2021
Here is what we’ve released over the last month:
Features & Enhancements:
- Introduced new Assignment functionality and features for all Anow users:
- Updates to the Assign views & ability to add multiple Appraisers to each order.
- Assign same person to multiple roles on an order.
- Choose to show “Only My Tasks” in order Workflow area.
- How to mark an assignee as the “Primary” on an order.
- Significant Assignment Roles updates for Anow Grow and Accelerate users:
- Assign Trainees & Inspectors to appraisals.
- Automatically assign Workflow Tasks to a certain Assignment Role.
- Calendar events & notifications for all assignees on every order.
- Ability to customize settings for each Assignment Role.
- Fees are now automatically calculated for all Assignment Roles (Trainees, Inspectors, & custom roles).
- For Accelerate users only:
- The “Reviewer” column has been added back to the order dashboard.
- Added a new MailNow template for DHI Mortgage Co Ltd.
- New email notification available for Pending Orders in My Preferences.
- Reviewer commission rates can now be flat fees as well as percentage-based.
- Fixed internal issues related to permissions that was causing system crashes.
- Company Settings fix for “Make order messages first” view option.
- Order Lifecycle Rule fixes — Outstanding Orders rules are triggering notifications properly.
- Fixed a bug with the Payments sign-up page — Entering an EIN # with a leading zero (0) during set up will no longer result in an error.
- Fix to prevent duplicate emails from being triggered when files are attached to an order.
- Assignees on Pending and Cloned reports are behaving as expected.
- Performance update for Order Messages.
- Fix to Order Message Channels — Updated to behave accordingly with new Assignment Roles features.
- Fix to Import Tool — Updated to behave accordingly with new Assignment Roles features.
- Appraiser Fees no longer include any “unassigned” fees — The Appraiser Fee total will only include fees where a user is assigned.
- Fix for suggested Fee adjustments with Pending orders — Inspection Type and Value Approach adjustments are being calculated as expected.