Anow is growing fast in the Proptech space. We’re a company that is solving real problems in the real estate valuation industry by combining automation and AI for mortgage lenders and real estate appraisers. Our team is united by our shared values of streamlining the valuation process for mortgage lending to create the best borrower experience within a process that is typically slow and cumbersome for everyone involved. This is a remote position for people authorized to work in Canada.
As a Senior Back End Anow Developer, you’ll help build great software and make updates to existing products. If you’re driven, detailed-oriented and highly-organized, you’ll absolutely love working with us. Our development team is well structured and we work hard to deliver amazing results, every time. We also like to have fun at work and celebrate achievements together.
If you’re someone who has excellent coding skills and a track record of getting stuff done, then you’re perfect for this role.
You’re good at:
- Back End Development
- Know how to write code that performs at scale
- You’re able to solve problems and proactively come up with solutions
- Self-motivated and able to self-direct yourself
- Detail-oriented by writing clean, tested, and functional code
- You get excited about building amazing products
- You have a never say never attitude
- You love collaborating with your fellow team members
- Able to recognize and bring new ideas to the table
- Able to understand how AI can be applied to the problems we are solving
What you’ll do:
As a Back End Developer, you’ll be responsible for:
- Developing clean, tested, and functional code.
- Building integrations between systems.
- Designing and building solutions using the latest cloud technology.
- Working with the latest .NET frameworks.
- Staying on the leading edge of the technology space and keeping up with the latest practices.
- Working closely with our design and product teams to help bring beautiful, usable, and scalable features to life.
What you’ll need:
- A strong understanding of software development either through a degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a Technology related field, or equivalent years of experience building software systems.
- Excellent analytical skills in defining requirements to determine appropriate solution designs considering capabilities, limitations, and design tradeoffs.
- Solid understanding of data structures, data modelling, and database schema.
- Experience working on agile projects.
- Experience coding in various programming languages including C#.
- Experience with AWS
- Experience coding complex SQL Stored Procedures.
Why join us
Working at Anow can accelerate your career and give you the opportunity to work with world-class talent. We’re a team that loves what we do and we all thrive on our ability to make an impact as we work with some of the largest lenders in the world.
Already with thousands of customers, Anow was recently acquired by Voxtur Analytics Corp. in April, 2021 so that Anow can leading everything in the property valuation technology at Voxtur. Being a part of this amazing organization allows us to scale and have all of the resources of a public company, but Anow can still operate like an agile startup.
If you’re someone who is passionate about what you do and have the ability to learn quickly to drive your professional growth then apply today!