March 2021 Anow Release Notes
Always Improving For Our Customers
You’ll never be left in the dark wondering what’s been updated or released with Anow. We are constantly deploying new code to fix bugs and deliver new features to our users. That means we are continuously improving Anow Office and our Mobile App to better meet your needs.
April 5, 2021
Here is what we’ve released over the last month:
Features & Enhancements:
- Re-Release of Conditional Acceptance Flow for new pending orders.
- Including the ability to apply office routing to Quick Accepted pending orders.
- Anow iOS version 2.2.3📱 🍏
- Improved reliability with photo uploads.
- Fixed some layout issues with large collections of photos.
- Fixed an issue causing delays when loading inspections.
- Added visual cues for uploading photos.
- Photos are now added to an Anow album for easier management.
- Anow iOS version 2.2.4📱 🍏
- Improved support under poor network conditions.
- Ability to add Certifications under User > License information.
- “Certified” flag for appraiser licenses.
- Order Messages text input area now automatically resizes depending on how much text you enter.
- New fields are now available in the Comps (add-on) section in Anow Office.
- Updated text when you select “Add New User” from the Users table.
- Fix for DAV (Duplicate Address Verification) – This feature is performing as expected.
- Client country now defaults to user country.