October 2021 Anow Release Notes
Always Improving For Our Customers
You’ll never be left in the dark wondering what’s been updated or released with Anow. We are constantly deploying new code to fix bugs and deliver new features to our users. That means we are continuously improving Anow Office and our Mobile App to better meet your needs.
November 1st, 2021
Here is what we’ve released over the last month:
Features & Enhancements:
- Payouts History is now available.
- See which orders from UWM Appraisal Direct you’ve gotten paid for, and the associated net fee for each order.
- Payout Breakdown Receipts are now available.
- Under the Attached Files section on the order details page, you’ll see a Transfer receipt.pdf document attached that shows you the fee breakdown on that individual order.
- For completed UWM Appraisal Direct orders only.
- Appraisers are now notified with an error message if they try to upload a final report that exceeds the maximum file size (15+ MB).
- Cancelled pop-up on UWM Appraisal Direct orders.
- This prevents appraisers from continuing work on orders that have been cancelled by UWM.
- Preview fee details BEFORE accepting UWM orders.
- New Order Email
- Pending Order Details
- Simplified the final report upload/delivery process on UWM orders.
- Auto-open final report review upon upload for UWM Appraisal Direct orders.
- Improvements to error messages and handling.
- General updates to final report validation rules.