October 2020 Anow Release Notes
Always Improving For Our Customers
You’ll never be left in the dark wondering what’s been updated or released with Anow. We are constantly deploying new code to fix bugs and deliver new features to our users. That means we are continuously improving Anow Office and our Mobile App to better meet your needs.
November 4, 2020
Here is what we’ve released over the last month:
Features & Enhancements:
- Introduced the new Subscription tier, Essentials.
- Added text to the Subscription page Summary section explaining that CAD prices will be updated regularly based on the USD pricing and current exchange rate.
- Select timezone in Analytics.
- Mobile 2.1 Update
- Added Report Purpose field to the Order Import Tool.
- Permission refinement fixes for Appointment Dates and Due Dates.
- Comments will no longer turn some characters into gibberish.
- Adding Fees will create an item in the Activity Feed.
- Using Quick Accept will no longer attach an invalid client.
- Interoffice syncing for:
- Due date
- Inspection complete
- Order Messages speed has been increased.
- “On Time” calculation now accurate on scorecard.
- Updated Payment Link error message. It now tells the user to refresh the page and try again.
- Fixed an issue with the Subscription page, CAD prices are now being rounded to the nearest dollar.
- Updated all text on the Order Details print page to be black (#000).
Client Hub – Automate text and email notifications to your clients whenever an appointment is scheduled, and reminders before the appointment.