January 2022 Anow Release Notes
Always Improving For Our Customers
You’ll never be left in the dark wondering what’s been updated or released with Anow. We are constantly deploying new code to fix bugs and deliver new features to our users. That means we are continuously improving Anow Office and our Mobile App to better meet your needs.
February 1st, 2022
Here is what we’ve released over the last month:
Features & Enhancements:
- Fee disclaimer message now appears on Appraisal Direct/Marketplace orders, above the “Fees & Costs” section:
- Appraisers can conditionally accept Appraisal Direct orders by selecting “Rush” or “Complexity” as the reason, without having to type out conditions.
- Fix for Anow Support Team tools – Users will not notice any changes to Anow.
- Server updates and improvements – Users will not notice any changes to Anow.
- Updated error handling and error messages in Anow – This tool is performing as expected.
- Updates to lender-facing portal tools – Anow appraisers will not notice any changes.